Student Rate $15
5 Class Pass Card $80 ($16/class) 3 month expiration
10 Class Pass Card $150 ($15/class) 6 month expiration
20 Class Pass Card $280 ($14/class) 12 month expiration
*Scholarship Pricing Available Upon Request
PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
Get One-on-One Attention
Private instruction can be beneficial for every type of yoga practitioner. Beginners, those with therapeutic needs and advanced practitioners can all glean deep feelings of well-being from spending one-on-one time with an experienced yoga teacher. These types of sessions allow for teachers and students to build working relationships while examining and identifying specific needs and co-creating a practice that addresses individual goals. Private instruction can be one of the best ways to begin, return or advance your experience with yoga. Our experienced teachers are approved & registered with the Yoga Alliance and are 200 & 500 Master Level Certified. We carefully select one of our expert teachers to craft private sessions that meet your personal needs.
Private Yoga Session $85 (3 Session Pack $240)
Duet Session $60 per person
Trio Session $55 per person
Quartet Session $50 per person
*$5 discount applied for students who have an current 10 or 20 Class Pass Card
STUDENTS BOOK PRIVATE LESSONS FOR A VARIETY OF INTENTIONS, SUCH AS:
- Grasping the basics of yoga (3+ sessions recommended)
- Developing confidence to practice in group settings
- Tailoring their practice to benefit a sport or profession outside of the studio, such as improving golf swing or complementing a triathlon training
- Learning to modify a practice while healing from injury
- Cultivating a therapeutic practice to manage or improve health issues like insomnia or low back pain
- Receiving one-on-one attention in a private space
- Deepening mediation practice
- Wanting specific attention and guidance and instruction breaking down the foundations of a pose such as Chaturanga or Wheel
- Wanting to take their seasoned practice to the next level and master more challenging poses such as inversions and arm balances
- Exploring yogic philosophy or unfamiliar styles of yoga
With private instruction, you can deepen your practice, increase your confidence, ask questions in a confidential environment and receive personalized guidance and hands-on adjustments tailored to your individual needs.
A pricing plan can be developed for groups of 5 or more.
Clients scheduled together pay the price of actual attendance: if one person cancels out of a duet with 24 hours notice, the attending client is charged for a private lesson.
All rates/prices are subject to change.
OFF-SITE PRIVATE YOGA SESSIONS
Indoors or outdoors, we bring yoga to you!
Weather you are looking to bring yoga into the workplace, office or classroom, bachelorette party or wedding, vacation retreat with friends, family reunion or birthday party, we can accommodate them all! Private yoga sessions are a great way to connect with friends and loved ones in a healthy, supportive and replenishing way. A unique class can be created to target your groups specific levels, needs and goals.